Academic Resource Center
Learning is a relational process. Through partnership with teachers, parents, peers and support personnel, students learn that they are able to be successful in the face of adversity. In order to become independent, students must learn to:
- Understand their strengths and challenges
- Learn how to use their strengths and access resources in order to overcome their challenges
- Collaborate effectively with peers and adults
- Set personal goals
- Advocate for themselves
- What Services Do We Offer?
- How Does a Student Qualify?
- Who Do I Contact for More Information?
- Accommodations Request Form
- Hear from a Graduate of the ARC Program